Asbury Park Scratch Bowling Tournament
$100 per team
Sat. June 10, 2017 11am-2pm
26 Bowling Teams consisting of 4 degenerates such as yourself, will compete in a one-day tournament.
Each Team will bowl 3 games. 3 game totals will be tallied up to determine the champion. Top
4 Teams receive prizes.
We will warn you in advance that there will be loud punk music (real punk) being blasted at you from every angle, scantily clad competitors, a never ending cocktail waitress at your service and other untold distractions to help you with your “A” game. Good luck to you and we’ll see you in the winners' circle!!!
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW AS A BOWLER
Once you sign up and pay for your team, you will get a confirmation email stating that you have a lane. Each team costs $100 and consists of four bowlers. This registration fee enters your team in the tournament to bowl Saturday, June 10th, 2017.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE AT THE BOWLING ALLEY
Go straight to your assigned lane, if you do not remember your lane #, it will be posted around the bowling alley or ask the front desk. Make sure that all the names on your team have been entered on your screen correctly. Do not adjust names or team names. If they need to be corrected, please go to the front desk to make changes. Any changes made without notifying PRB staff are cause for immediate disqualification.
You will be bowling “league style,” which means that you will be switching lanes for each frame that you bowl. Look at the arrow next to your name on the screen, which will tell you what lane you should be bowling on for that frame. IF YOU OR THE TEAM NEXT TO YOU MAKES A MISTAKE (bowl in the wrong lane/order), PLEASE GO TO THE DESK AND HAVE THE PROBLEM FIXED BY THE SCORE ASSIST*
ONCE AGAIN, IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO MAKE IT TO THE LANES ON TIME, IF YOU ARE LATE, YOU CAN BE DISQUALIFIED. YOU MUST BOWL WITH THE SAME 4 BOWLERS.
IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ!!!!!
Punk Rock Bowling Tournament is an AMATEUR bowling tournament that takes place during the PRB Music Festival. The tournament is for fun and we do not allow pro, semi-pro or amateur tournament or hi roller league bowlers to bowl as it would be unfair to the 98% of bowlers in our tournament who cannot compete with these “elite” bowlers.
If you attempt to enter a team member(s) who is overqualified you will be subject to immediate disqualification and a lifetime ban. If in doubt whether your team member is overqualified to bowl at PRB, please email us at email@example.com.
In an effort to level the playing field for all participants in our annual Amateur bowling tournament, we have drafted the following new rules for all bowlers at PRB.
- All bowlers must submit their averages when registering. Please enter your legal name as it appears on your ID, not a nickname or alias. You must submit your averages when signing up on to be considered. If you don’t “know” your average as you don’t bowl regularly, please just give us your best guess.
- Any bowlers that are currently in a league or have previously bowled in a league, must also submit the name of the league and the bowling center where the league bowled.
- Any bowlers in an "unsanctioned" league (not a USBC league) must also submit documentation for their league including individual and team averages.
- Maximum individual scratch bowler average allowed, to be considered for entry, will be 215.
- Maximum team scratch average allowed, to be considered for entry, will be 700.
- Anyone found misrepresenting their averages will be disqualified, their team will be disqualified, their entry money will be forfeited and they will be banned from bowling at PRB.
- All interpretations of rules and rulings will be made by PRBC and are final
- By signing up and paying the entry fee for a team at PRB, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to abide by these rules. It is your responsibility to share this information with your teammates and PRB is not responsible nor can we be held liable if you or anyone on your team does not read, follow or understand these rules and regulations.
Thanks for your support and patience and good luck on the lanes!