What The F@%K Is Punk Rock Bowling and Music Festival?
We suggest you read our “What is PRB” to get all the details if you’re asking this question, but in short, it’s a get together of 15,000 of your fellow punk rockers, in the only city crazy enough to have us, Las Vegas!
I Don’t Want To Read Your Stinking Bio, Just Tell Me The Details!
Fine. Here’s what you punks need to know:
- PRB in it’s entirety goes from Friday, May 25 – Monday, May 28, 2018 in Downtown Las Vegas
- The Outdoor Music Festival runs Saturday, May 26 – Monday, May 28 (3 Days)
- 3 Day Passes with Club Show Pre-sale Access Codes are on sale until February 2nd. After that, you can still purchase a 3 Day Pass, but there will be no Presale Access Codes with those tickets. See below for more information on how the Club Show Presale Codes work.
- Festival is ALL AGES
- Festival Lineup, Set Times, Band Bios & Videos Here
- ALL TICKETS ARE NONREFUNDABLE! This means, NO exchanges or cancellations.
- NO RE-ENTRY at the festival
- Late Night Club Shows Friday, May 25 – Monday, May 28 (4 Days)
- All Club Shows are 21+ and require ID
- Presale (Access Codes Required) is from 12pm-4pm PST, March 3rd
- Public Sale (No Access Codes Needed) starts at 4pm PST, March 3rd
- Check out what Club Shows have been announced so far…
- Friday, May 25, the Texas Hold’em Poker Tournament goes down at the Golden Nugget with cash prizes!
- Amateur Bowling Tournament with $8k in cash prizes happens before the festival Saturday, May 26, finals on Sunday
- Killer (free!) Pool Parties at the Oasis at Gold Spike with bands & Dj’s- Saturday, May 26 through Monday, 28 (3 Days). More info to come!
- Comedy, punk rock lounge acts, punk rock movie screenings, merch vendors, art show and more!
More Festival Info
- The Festival is RAIN OR SHINE
- Festival doors are at 2:30pm and the festival ends at 10:30pm
- General Admission is Standing Room with bleachers in the back
- Air Conditioned bathrooms for all!
- There’s a 6000 sq. ft. shaded Beer Garden with seating, lots of incredible Food Vendors and Cheap Drinks!
- The surrounding buildings provide shade in the afternoon!
- Live video screens so you can see the show from almost anywhere in the lot!
- Bars accept cash & credit cards
- ATM’s on site
What are these legendary “Club Shows” I keep hearing about?
- The Club Shows feature utterly insane lineups, in the most intimate of settings over 4 nights!
- These late night shows take place AFTER the festival is over and all the venues are walking distance so you won’t miss a thing!
- There will be 60+ bands playing at club shows that won’t be playing the festival!
- Club Shows are 21+
- Club Shows tend to sell out VERY quickly!
- Presale (Access Codes Required) is from 10am-2pm PST, March 3rd
- Public Sale (No Access Codes Needed) starts at 2pm PST, March 3rd
Important Info on 3 Day Festival Passes with Club Show Presale Access Codes
- All 3 Day Festival Passes purchased before12am (PST), February 2nd, will come with an Access Code for an Exclusive Club Show Presale
- Each Access Code will give you the opportunity to buy 1 ticket per show (3 shows max). This will ensure you will get the best chance of getting the club shows you want!
- Tickets for the Club Shows will be on sale on March 3rd.
- Your unique Presale Access Code is the BARCODE on your Festival ticket.
- 3 Day Festival Passes purchased AFTER February 2nd will not include Presale Access Codes.
- Single Day Festival Tickets are on sale, but do not include Presale Access Codes.
Are The Events ALL AGES?
- The outdoor music festival is ALL AGES. Kids under 8 get in free and do not need a ticket.
- The Club Shows are 21+! EVERYONE must have a valid Driver’s License or Passport, NO EXCEPTIONS! (Yes, this means you too, old punks!)
I Want To Go To Everything! What’s The Best Deal!?!
We recommend the 3 Day Festival Pass which gets you into all 3 days of the festival and an Exclusive Presale Access Code to purchase club show tickets, if purchased on or before February 2nd, 2018.
Each 3 Day Pass or VIP Pass Purchased before February 2nd, will include one access code for an Exclusive Club Show Presale.
The barcode number on each 3 day pass is your code which will allow you presale access when our club shows go on sale. Date TBA.
There will be a purchase limit of 1 club show ticket per day (up to 3 club show tickets total) Club show tickets almost always sell out in minutes, so this gives you the opportunity to beat the mad rush. 3 Day Passes sold after February 2nd, will not come with a presale access code. Single Day Tickets will not come with a presale access code.
What Are These VIP PASS All About & What Do I Get? (SOLD OUT!!!)
- Club Show Pre-Sale Access Code
- 3 Free Drinks per day ($72 Retail value)
- 1 Festival T-Shirt ($20 Retail Value)
- 1 Limited edition PRB 20 Year Anniversary Hardcover Coffee Table Book ($40 retail value) (NEW!)
- (featuring 20 years of PRB art, band tales, your photos & more)
- Separate VIP entrance into the festival (avoid the line!)
- Two level viewing section with shade and seating
- Close to stage viewing area (NEW!)
- Private VIP Bars
- Air Conditioned full bathrooms (need we say more!)
- VIP Food Vendors (NEW!)
Buying a festival pass is the best bang for your buck, so we recommend it. Typically we do sell out so it’s best to get your 3 Day Pass while they are available!
If you buy a ticket from any other outlet than See Tickets, it could be a fake. We scan tickets so don’t take the risk of getting scammed!
Can I Bring (insert obscure item of choice) With Me To The Festival?
- Studs: YES!
- Spikes or Sharp Objects: NO
- Standard Size Purses & Bags: YES
- Backpacks and Camelbaks: NO, but there will be small lockers on site available for purchase.
- Non-Professional Cameras and Digital Cameras: YES
- Professional Cameras with Removable Lens: NO
- Photo or Video Equipment: NO. Leave your damn Selfie Stick at home!
- Outside Food and/or Beverages: NO
- Weapons: NO! (If you’re questioning if an item is considered a “weapon”, don’t bring it! Permit or Not, we don’t give AF! Don’t bring it.)
- Animals: NO. The only Animal allowed is Anti-Nowhere League Animal.
- Medication: YES, but you will have to provide documentation at the front gate & we will be happy to help accommodate you
Will I Be Searched?
Yes. EVERYONE will be searched upon entrance to the festival and club shows. Deal with it.
Is There An ADA Viewing Area?
Yes, there is an ADA Viewing Platform for those who need it.
Something Came Up, Can I Get a Refund For My Ticket?
Sorry to hear that, but all ticket sales are final and nonrefundable.
Where Should I stay & Do You Offer Any Special Room Rates?
- Golden Nugget Hotel is the official Punk Rock Bowling Hotel!
- Oasis at the Gold Spike is the home to the 2018 Punk Rock Bowling Pool Parties which will take place each day in the newly renovated patio area.
We recommend you purchase your tickets and rooms as soon as you can. You do NOT need to purchase a room to purchase tickets. Purchasing a room does NOT include tickets for any event. All tickets are a separate purchase. Room info is available on the PRB website, but you will save substantially over the hotels regular prices when you purchase the 3 or 4 night special deal.
Head to our Hotel Page for full details.
- The festival site, hotels and clubs are all within blocks of each other, no more than a 5-10 minute walk.
- The location of the festival stage is at the Downtown Las Vegas Event Center and is so close to the Golden Nugget Hotel, you could puke on it!
- You can take a Lyft, Uber or Cab from the airport for around $15 each way. If you stay on the “Strip” you’re looking at a $15-$20 ride share to downtown each day and another one back, so you’re gonna spend extra cash!
- We highly recommend you take advantage of the PRB hotel rooms deals so you can be close to all the action!
How Do I Get my Kick Ass Band On One Of The PRB Shows?
Our shows are booked months ahead of time. We have a long list of bands that would love to play, but you are welcome to email us at email@example.com with your information (please just send a link to your music, bandcamp, youtube, etc. DO NOT SEND FILES) and we’ll add you to this list. IF we have a spot for your band, we’ll email you. Follow up emails by bands asking for a spot will definitely NOT help your chances, so please DON’T bother!
Is There Really a Bowling Tournament?
Yes, hence the name Punk Rock Bowling! Get the full details on our Bowling Page!
PRB is an AMATUER Bowling Tournament for FUN! We do not allow pro, semi-pro, amateur tournament or hi roller league bowlers to bowl as it would be unfair to the 98% of bowlers in our tournament who cannot compete with these “elite” bowlers. If you attempt to enter a team member who is overqualified you will be subject to immediate disqualification and a lifetime ban. If in doubt whether your team member is overqualified to bowl at PRB, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellation Policies and Rules
I Can’t Make It To PRB, Can I Get a Refund On Tickets, For My Hotel Room and/or Bowling Registration?
There are NO refunds or cancellations on tickets. Each ticket has a unique bar code and can only be used once. The name appearing on the ticket is the name of the person that paid for the ticket, but anyone can use the ticket. You will only need I.D. for the Festival shows if you are drinking. If you are under 18 you will need to be accompanied by someone over 18 when you enter the festival.
If you have any other questions regarding Tickets, please contact See Tickets:
Or call: 323-908-0607, 8am – 7pm PT, Mon – Sat
When you purchase a bowling team and/or room through the PRB website you agree that you will pay a $20 cancellation fee for each team and/or room you cancel.
- May 1, 2018, is the Last day for team/room refund (less $20 per room/team cancellation fee).
- After May 1, 2018, you will be charged a 30% cancellation fee.
- May 15, 2018 is the FINAL DAY for refunds for room/team reservations (less 30% cancellation fee).
- We realize hotels offer varying cancellation policies, but please note that by purchasing your room through our block, you are subject to these terms in order to receive the discounted rate that we are offering. We absolutely cannot provide refunds, either in full or partial, after this date.
HOTEL RULES & INFO
Hotels do not allow anyone under the age of 21 to book rooms. No one under the age of 21 will be allowed to occupy a room without the person who is 21+ that booked the room staying in that room for the time it is booked. Hotel rooms are sold on a double occupancy basis. Requests for providing additional items for additional people (cots, pillows, towels, blankets etc.) may be subject to additional fee’s charged directly by the hotel. We want everyone to have a great time, however we also want the hotels to be happy and invite us back. So please be courteous and respectful to hotel staff and guests.
I Bought My Hotel Room Through PRB, Now What?
You should have received a confirmation email shortly after you made payment. If you did not, email email@example.com and they will assist you. When you arrive at the hotel, one of the people who’s name is on the reservation will be required to present a government issued ID (drivers license, passport, ID card) matching that name at the check in desk of the hotel you booked. Your room was prepaid through the PRB room block via your booking on our website, however the hotel will require you to put a credit card imprint (any card, does not need to be the one used to pay PRB for the room) on file to hold as a “deposit” for any extra charges or potential damages. If you have any changes for your room they must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have specific requests, (e.g. handicap rooms, adjoining rooms, switch from a smoking to non, etc) please call the hotel no more than one week before you check in and they will do their best to take care of you.
I Called The Hotel & They Don’t Have My Reservation. What gives?
If you have any specific questions about your reservation, contact See Tickets directly at email@example.com. They don’t turn in the list to the hotel until the beginning of May so that’s why calling the hotel will not get any answers.
I Purchased A Hotel Room, But It Says Friday-Sunday, But I Want To Check Out On Monday
All room registrations through PRB have a Monday morning or Tuesday morning check out. Examples:
A Friday through Sunday reservation means your check out day is Monday morning.
A Friday through Monday reservation means your check out day is Tuesday morning.
I’m Coming To Vegas Early / Leaving Late & Want To Book Extra Nights, But You Don’t Offer Them On The Website?
We don’t get any special rates for nights before or after our block. We recommend you book those extra nights directly with the hotel & contact the hotel by phone or email a few days before you arrive & request keeping the same room for your entire stay. They assure us they will do their best to accommodate, but we have no control of this and they cannot guarantee anything.
We hope you found the answers you are looking for here. If not, piss off! (Just Kidding!) Shoot us an email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to answer your questions!