Punk Rock Bowling turns 22 in 2020 and right now we’re gearing up for the big lineup announce and ticket release on NOVEMBER 22, 2019 at 10am!
If You’re New to PRB, The Party Doesn’t End with the Festival. There’s So Much Cool S%#T To Do, You Might Just Lose Your Mind! Here’s a Break Down of PRB Events:
- PRB in it’s entirety goes from Thursday, May 21 – Monday, May 25, 2020 in Downtown Las Vegas
- All VIP & Limited 3 Day Passes include access codes to an exclusive presale for our Late Night Shows (your ticket will say if you have a presale access code)* See below for more info on the outdoor festival.
- Late Night Shows and After Parties– 5 nights (Thurs-Mon) of 50+ bands that are not playing the festival stage, go on sale Spring 2020! All Late Night Shows and After Parties Shows are 21+. *Your festival ticket does not grant you entry to anything other than the outdoor festival. Late Night Shows and After Party tickets are sold separately.
- Amateur Bowling Tournament with cash prizes happens before the festival Saturday, May 23, finals on Sunday!
- Graphic Anarchy Gallery : Art from the Alleyways
- Punk Rock Lounge Acts Details TBD
- Pool Parties New Location ~ The Downtown Grand
- Free Comedy Show ~ New Location ~ The Downtown Grand
Here’s What You Need To Know About the Outdoor Festival, We Suggest You Read it.
- The Outdoor Music Festival runs Saturday, May 23 – Monday, May 25 (3 Days)
- Doors – TBA
- First 1,000 attendees get a FREE DRINK daily during Hooligan Happy Hour!
- 2 Stages (bands will not overlap)
- The outdoor music festival is ALL AGES.
- Kids under 8 get in free and do not need a ticket.
- The Festival is RAIN OR SHINE
- Lockers will be available, more info TBA.
- Air Conditioned bathrooms for all!
- General Admission is Standing Room all the way to the stage
- There is limited bleacher seating in the back
- There’s a 6000 sq. ft. shaded Beer Garden with seating & Cheap Drinks (I drink cheap beer, so what?)
- Delicious Food Vendors for carnivores, herbivores & vegans!
- The lot is shaded in the afternoon
- Live video screens so you can see the show from almost anywhere in the lot
- Bars accept Credit Cards & Cash
- ATM’s on site
- ALL TICKETS ARE NONREFUNDABLE! This means, NO exchanges or cancellations.
- NO RE-ENTRY
- Make sure you check out the FAQs and Info Page for all the 4/11 on everything PRB related!
PRB is a party to celebrate the music and ideal’s we all have in common, to get together with friends some of us have known for years or even decades and make new friends that we will know for years to come. It’s a get together for 15,000 of your fellow punk rockers, rallying for the love of punk and the DIY Scene, in the only city crazy enough to have us, Las Vegas!