What The F@%K Is Punk Rock Bowling and Music Festival?
We suggest you also read our “What is PRB” bio to get all the details about how PRB came to be, but in short, it’s a get together of 15,000 of your fellow punk rockers, in the only city crazy enough to have us, Las Vegas!
I Don’t Want To Read Your Stinking Bio, Just Tell Me The Details!
Fine. Here’s what you punks need to know:
- PRB in it’s entirety goes from Friday, May 25 – Monday, May 28, 2018 in Downtown Las Vegas
- The Outdoor Music Festival runs Saturday, May 26 – Monday, May 28 (3 Days)
Doors: 2:30pm – Ends: 10:30pm
- Festival Lineup, Set Times, Band Bios & Videos Here
- ALL TICKETS ARE NONREFUNDABLE! This means, NO exchanges or cancellations.
- NO RE-ENTRY at the festival
- Late Night Club Shows Friday, May 25 – Monday, May 28 (4 Days)
- All Club Shows are 21+ and require ID
- Texas Hold’em Poker Tournament (SOLD OUT) goes down at the the Nugget on Friday, May 25, check-in at 5pm
- Amateur Bowling Tournament with $7k in cash prizes happens before the festival Saturday, May 26, finals on Sunday
- Killer (free!) Pool Parties at the Oasis at Gold Spike with bands like the Briefs and Larry and His Flask, plus Dj’s! Saturday, May 26 – Monday, 28 (3 Days).
- The Hard Times Comedy Show with Kyle Kinane (FREE)
- Punk Rock Lounge Acts ft: Days N Daze & Chip Hanna (FREE)
- Broken Frames Gallery : Art & Images from the Alleyways (FREE)
- Plus more!
Where Do I Pick Up My VIP or Pre-Order Items? Click Here for Info!
Can I Bring (insert obscure item of choice) With Me To The Festival?
- Studs : YES
- Spikes or Sharp Objects : NO
- Chains : NO
- BAG POLICIES : Official Bag Policies & Locker info available here which we strongly advise you take a look at so you’re not in the dark, but here are the basics-
- Small clutch purse/bag : YES, but can be no larger than 4.5″ x 6.5″
- SEE-THROUGH/CLEAR bags : Yes, but no larger than 12″x 6″ x 12″
- Non-see-through Backpacks, Purses or Camelbaks : NO
- Non-Professional Cameras/Digital Cameras : YES
- Professional Cameras with Removable Lens : NO
- Photo or Video Equipment : NO. Leave your damn Selfie Stick at home!
- Outside Food and/or Beverages : NO, we will have a variety of food trucks for all carnivores and herbivores! Check out our Food Vendors!
- Weapons : NO! (If you’re questioning if an item is considered a “weapon”, don’t bring it! Permit or Not, we don’t give AF! Don’t bring it.)
- Animals : NO. Only legal service animals will be permitted. Emotional support animals, comfort animals, and therapy dogs are not service animals under Title II and Title III of the ADA and will not be allowed.
- Medication : YES, but your ID must match the prescription on the medication
- Strollers : NO
- Umbrella : NO
More Festival Info:
- Festival doors are at 2:30pm and ends at 10:30pm, just before the club shows start!
- The festival is ALL AGES.
- The festival is RAIN OR SHINE
- Lockers are available to rent here
- General Admission is Standing Room all the way to the stage with bleachers in the back
- Air Conditioned bathrooms for all!
- There’s a 6000 sq. ft. shaded Beer Garden with seating, lots of incredible Food Vendors & Cheap Drinks!
- The surrounding buildings provide shade in the afternoon!
- Live video screens so you can see the show from almost anywhere in the lot!
- For VIP perks, merch pick up and other info : What Are the VIP PASSES All About & What Do I Get?
- Bars accept cash & credit cards
- ATM’s on site
- There is an ADA Viewing Platform for those who need it
- Each 3 day pass has a unique barcode which allows entrance to the festival once each day. You can print the pass or present it at the entrance on your mobile device. Same barcode gets you in all 3 days. Only one use per day. Anyone can use the pass, doesn’t matter what name is on the ticket.
- If you buy a ticket from any other outlet than SeeTickets, Vegas odds say it’s probably a fake.
Will I Be Searched? Will My Approved Bag Be Searched?
Yes. EVERYONE will be searched upon entrance to the festival and club shows. Deal with it. All approved bags will also be searched. Please review our bag policy for approved bags.
Will There Be Lockers Available to Rent at the Festival?
Yes, there are different locker options available – please visit our Locker page for all the details!
Are The Events ALL AGES?
- The outdoor music festival is ALL AGES. Kids under 8 get in free and do not need a ticket.
- The Club Shows are 21+! EVERYONE must have a valid Driver’s License or Passport, NO EXCEPTIONS! (Yes, this means you too, old punks!)
LOCATIONS : Click Here For a Map and Addresses
- The festival site, hotels and clubs are all within blocks of each other, no more than a 5-10 minute walk.
- The location of the festival stage is at the Downtown Las Vegas Event Center and is so close to the Golden Nugget Hotel, you could puke on it!
- You can take a Lyft, Uber or Cab from the airport for around $15 each way. If you stay on the “Strip” you’re looking at a $15-$20 ride share to downtown each day and another one back, so you’re gonna spend extra cash!
- We highly recommend you take advantage of the PRB hotel rooms deals so you can be close to all the action!
I Want To Go To Everything! What’s The Best Deal!?!
We recommend the 3 Day Festival Pass which gets you into all 3 days of the festival. Typically we do sell out so it’s best to get your tix while they are available!
If you buy a ticket from any other outlet than See Tickets, it could be a fake. We scan tickets so don’t take the risk of getting scammed!
Each 3 Day Pass or VIP Pass Purchased before February 2nd, will include one access code for an Exclusive Club Show Presale. The barcode number on each 3 day pass is your code which will allow you presale access when our club shows go on sale March 3.
What are these legendary “Club Shows” I keep hearing about?
- The Club Shows feature utterly insane lineups, in the most intimate of settings over 4 nights!
- These late night shows take place AFTER the festival is over and all the venues are walking distance so you won’t miss a thing!
- There will be 60+ bands playing at club shows that won’t be playing the festival!
- Club Shows are 21+
- Club Shows tend to sell out VERY quickly!
What Are These (SOLD OUT!!!) VIP PASSES All About, What Do I Get and Where Do I Get It? Click Here to Find Out!
Where Should I stay & Do You Offer Any Special Room Rates?
We had PRB weekend room blocks at the Golden Nugget Hotel and the Oasis at the Gold Spike, but they SOLD OUT in record time this year. If you head to our Hotel Page, there is a listing of other hotels in the downtown area.
We recommend you purchase your tickets and rooms as soon as you can. You do NOT need to purchase a room to purchase tickets. Purchasing a room does NOT include tickets for any event. All tickets are a separate purchase. Room info is available on the PRB website, but you will save substantially over the hotels regular prices when you purchase the 3 or 4 night special deal.
HOTEL Related FAQ’s & Details : Click Here For Answers & Info!
BOWLING Info : Click Here to Registrater!
Is There Really a Bowling Tournament?
Yes, hence the name Punk Rock Bowling! PRB is an AMATUER Bowling Tournament for FUN!
Cancellation Policies, Refunds, Rules and All That Jazz: Click Here For Details!
If you have any other questions regarding Tickets, please contact See Tickets:
Or call: 323-908-0607, 8am – 7pm PT, Mon – Sat
How Do I Get my Kick Ass Band On One Of The PRB Shows?
Our shows are booked months ahead of time. We have a long list of bands that would love to play, but you are welcome to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your information (please just send a link to your music, bandcamp, youtube, etc. DO NOT SEND FILES) and we’ll add you to this list. IF we have a spot for your band, we’ll email you. Follow up emails by bands asking for a spot will definitely NOT help your chances, so please DON’T bother!
Important Info on 3 Day Festival Passes with Club Show Presale Access Codes
- All 3 Day Festival Passes purchased before12am (PST), February 2nd, will come with an Access Code for an Exclusive Club Show Presale
- Each Access Code will give you the opportunity to buy 1 ticket per show (3 shows max). This will ensure you will get the best chance of getting the club shows you want!
- Tickets for the Club Shows will be on sale on March 3rd.
- Your unique Presale Access Code is the BARCODE on your Festival ticket.
- 3 Day Festival Passes purchased AFTER February 2nd will not include Presale Access Codes.
- Single Day Festival Tickets are on sale, but do not include Presale Access Codes.
We hope you found the answers you are looking for here. If not, piss off! (Just Kidding!) Shoot us an email us at email@example.com and we will do our best to answer your questions!